Welcome to everything Ghost Guns! This page is dedicated to getting you the information you need to get your 80% project completed successfully. We provide instructions and tips on what tools you need, how to assemble your rifle and where to get the things you need. We currently only have information on building AR-15 style rifles, but we plan to include AR-10/.308, 1911 and Glock. Also, you can check our blog for the latest rants, product reviews and maybe some pictures of YOUR builds. Take a look around, If you need any advice, want to send us pics of your build to use on the site, or just want to say how much you like this site, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org!
On to everything building!
- Politician Ramps Up Assault On Firearms - Here we go again. Another tragedy leads to politicians clamoring for stricter gun control. First, my heart goes out to the victims and their families. If you don’t like how politicians are acting, vote them out. Second, a big salute to wounded officers Crystal Griner and David Bailey, and all of the other officers on … Continue reading "Politician Ramps Up Assault On Firearms"
- Why Do I Need an “Assault Rifle”? - So, with all this media talk about the evil of ghost guns, it is inevitable that the question of need comes up. Why do I need an “Assault Rifle”? I decided to see if YouTube could put it in better words than I had. I was lucky to find a few great posts from the … Continue reading "Why Do I Need an “Assault Rifle”?"
- “Man Defends Home With AR-15” What’s Wrong With This Headline? - Many of you may have already seen this headline, or some version of it: Man armed with AR-15 fatally shoots three intruders – Guns.com Man kills 3 teens with AR-15 during home invasion attempt, police say – WSB-TV 12 Homeowner’s Son Opens Fire with AR-15, Kills Three Home Invasion Suspects – Breibart.com The list goes on. … Continue reading "“Man Defends Home With AR-15” What’s Wrong With This Headline?"
- New Bill Attempts to Erode the 2nd Amendment - The anti-rights liberal legislators are at it again. Mr Adriano Espaillat (NY-13) has introduced into the house, H.R. 1278, with the short title “Ghost Guns are Guns”, in an attempt to police the sales of 80% rifle kits. The ambiguous wording alone shows that Mr Espaillat is completely unfamiliar
- Ghost Guns A Problem? - Well, it looks like it is about that time again. Ultra-liberal media fear-mongers want to close another “loophole”.